CYHA posted 8/20/2019
Thank you Coaches for all your hard work! Use these steps below to comply with both USA Hockey and Mass Hockey coaching certifications.
* Important: Steps 0 through 4 must be completed prior to your first day on the ice.
Step #0: Prerequisite
Please review this Overview, as well to use the “lookup tool” to see your progress from prior years.
Step #1: Register at USA Hockey
- Register here at USA Hockey Registration
- After registering, you will receive a registration number, forward your USA confirmation e-mail to us at
Step #2: Complete your CORI screening (Note: this screening is valid for TWO seasons)
- Complete the Screening form
Step #3: Complete Online Safesport Training
- Complete this Safesport Training (Note: this training is valid for ONLY one calendar year)
Step #4: Complete the Online Age-Specific Training:
- Complete this Age-Specific Training (Note: this training does NOT expire. However, if you move up an age level you must then complete that Age-Specific training level)
Step #5: Register and attend a Coaching Clinic
- Complete this Coaching Clinic (Note: this is due by December 31st of the season. Usually requires you attending a physical class.)
CYHA will reimburse you for any out-of-pocket expenses you incur. Send copies of your receipts to Treasurer at